sexta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2008

Drunk 4

I don`t want to be free anymore.
I want to be arrested.
Locked.
Trapped in a cage.

I don`t want to be free anymore.
Don`t want to walk my own paces
Don`t want to draw my own traces
Don`t want to tear my own laces.
Don`t want to be free anymore.

I want to be arrested
Attached to whom.
I want to be locked
In a cold dark room
Where I can hear my breath
Where I can at least breath,

I don`t want to let go.
I don`t want to know.
I don`t want to let know
All the love I don`t show.

I don`t want freedom
I don`t want success,
nor fame.
I just wish to rest.
with no gain and pain.

I don`t want to let go.
But the feeling ended
And still can`t find it...
in a cold dark room
in my chest
a feeling to whom???
Why I just don`t rest.
Neither want to be me.
Why life goes too fast?
Why don`t want to be free.

Where are we?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

A expressão é livre!!!